Friday, September 5, 2008

Carter and the family

ISN'T HE SWEET!


A Very in love Grandma!

Since I've been home from the hospital
My mom has been so great about coming every day
and making sure I have everything I need, and of course
she's also giving Carter lots of love!


Grandpa cuddling his first Grandson...

He's the most relaxed baby...

My brother and his wife Becca came from Seattle as soon as
they heard we were in the hospital, Becca is a Labor and
Delivery nurse and was a huge help!


Uncle Brandon trying his best to get
Carter to smile!


A very happy aunt Becca!


Grandma Diane couldn't be more thrilled
to have a grandchild!

Grandpa Rod just keeps saying isn't he so precious,
and he is!!!!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Nick and Shauna,
You have such a precious addition to your family! Congratulations! I am so glad mom and baby are healthy and happy. I can't wait to see baby Carter!
Blessings,
Emilie

Amy Hook said...

I stumbled across your blog just now via another friend's one and am so excited for you guys and your beautiful boy! What a miracle birth - I'm so glad both of you are healthy. Hopefully we'll get to see Carter at church one of these days!

ryan & janny said...

Shaun,
He's beautiful!! I can't wait to hold him!! I called today, but missed you. I'll try a little later.
love you!
-janny

Susy said...

Nick & Shauna,
Carter is as precious and adorable as we imagined. Congratulations. We are so excited to see and hug you and hold Carter. Your sweet family continues to be in our prayers. We love you!
John, Susy, Conner & Camryn