Monday, July 20, 2009

TEXAS

Ok so I know we went to Texas a month ago, but I've been
on summer vacation with my postings I guess and these pictures are too good to not post!
Carter became this crazy active little boy while we were in Texas...
he was army crawling before we left, and when we got home he was regular speed crawling. He began pulling himself up on everything while we were there, he his first 4 teeth and began eating
lots of new food! It was so fun to see my grandparents and my aunt and uncle... and Carter had a blast playing and swimming, sightseeing and swimming, laughing and swimming!


Family in the pool, you may see this one in December

We found this sweet turtle in the mall!

No this isn't a picture of me. but that may be my playpen
Carter was showing off his new skill!

Carter & Great Grandpa!


Me, Mom, Carter, Grandma & even the dog


Gma and Gpa

So proud!

This is on the airplane just before his nap
he was so good considering he was getting
4 teeth starting two days before we left.



The JFK museum is so fun, right Carter?


Downtown Ft. Worth waiting for the bulls to come
down the street... Only in Texas!

Finally a dog I can touch!


Now for another drink of this water.. it's so good!

Spiked with sunscreen!

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

Oh for goodness!!! He's getting so big!!! Hugs from Auntie Les to Carter!!!