Thursday, October 16, 2008

Seattle & a Rattle

Nick had a reading conference in Seattle so we took
our first road trip and saw Aunt Becca & Uncle Brandon too!


What an amazing day!


Bath time is one of my favorites
no matter what town we are in...

Ho.. Ho... Ho...


His first Bubble Bath...

Yes it's true...
Carter is a celebrity at a very young age...
gifted I know....


We went to Pike Place so Carter could enjoy the fish
throwers... under that mitten he is giving
a thumbs up!

Crazy Gum Wall deserved a spot on the blog


Uncle Brandon can't wait to be a dad....

Relaxing after a long day!



Hello?


It's for you...


I love making rattle phone calls!

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

Adorable boy!!! Do I see a little double chin a-growin' there?? Pretty soon he'll have rolls on his legs! Thanks for posting! I love it!