Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Really Poppin out (or so I've been told:)

Here comes Carter!

It all started on Hoopfest weekend- see picture below- Carter... our name
of choice began heeling me as I like to call it, basically it
feels like he is taking his heel and jamming it as hard as
he can just above my belly button, I'd later learn that this
is just the stretching of my skin but it truly feels like I am popping out
as of lately! I'm wearing a regular shirt so you can really get the jist of this thing!

Same old backside...


Yes,
I am wearing a Wilma Flintstone pink necklace...
I'm sure that's the 1st thing you noticed...


I just had to post a photo of the Hoopfest team! They
got 2nd place in 100 degree heat... it was Carters 1st experience
and I'm sure it won't be his last! (is it just me or was Nick sweating way more than
his team mates? overactive glands to blame I suppose...)

2 comments:

ryan & janny said...

Thanks for the new pictures Shaun! You are so cute!! I love your tummy, since that's the only part of you that shows that you're pregnant!! I'm sure I'm going to grow in every direction when I'm pregnant.

Keep them coming!

love you!

Keith and Meghan said...

Hey blogger! Just found you via Emilie's blog :) Hey got a really cute shower invite today--so fun!